By accessing and using our Services you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this Agreement. The terms and conditions may change with or without notice.
If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. If you do not understand these terms and conditions or you need more assistance, please contact us at [email protected]
Users of our Website or Services must be 18 years of age or older, and by using our Website or Services you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and that the Services are being acquired for yourself, or on behalf of your child over the age of 13 years where you are that child’s parent or legal guardian.
Accuracy of information
We do our best to keep the information published on our Website up to date and accurate and derive our information from sources that we believe to be up to date and accurate at the date of publication.
All information on our Website is provided for information purposes only. Information provided on our Website is of a general nature and you understand and accept that it is your responsibility to undertake further independent research and seek independent medical advice for your specific circumstances. We are not liable for any loss resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on any information or material that is posted by us.
Requirement to obtain professional medical advice.
- All content on our Website is for informational and educational purposes only.
- You should always speak with your physician or other health care professional before adopting any treatment for a health problem or before adopting any new fitness or dietary regime or using any of our Services. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, you should contact your health care provider.
- Persons with pre-existing medical conditions, in poor health, or with any concerns as to commencement of new nutrition or fitness regime should consult with an appropriate healthcare professional before beginning any nutrition or fitness program.
- You should not disregard, avoid, or delay obtaining medical advice from your doctor or other qualified health care provider because of something you have read on our Website.
- If at any time you notice any unanticipated changes to your health (physical, mental or emotional), you should seek medical attention immediately.
- You acknowledge that our Services are provided on the basis of the accuracy and completeness of the information that you provide us, following our evaluation of that information. You further acknowledge that your failure to provide accurate or complete information may adversely affect the quality, efficacy or suitability of these Services.
- You acknowledge that by participating in or otherwise obtaining our Services, you are doing so voluntarily and, depending on your particular circumstances, there may be risks to your health. You further acknowledge that these risks may be caused by your own acts or omissions, or those of other users of our Website, or may be risks that are not known to you or are not readily foreseeable at the time of using our Services. This is a risk warning pursuant to the Australian Consumer Law, as set out in Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“Australian Consumer Law”). You assume all risks not excluded by law in connection with your use of the Website and our Services. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude any express or implied warranties of fitness for purpose or reasonable care and skill.
Purchase of Services
As part of your continued use of our Website or to purchase our Services you warrant that any personal information you provide to us will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
Prices for services provided under these terms and conditions will be as outlined on the Website at the time you apply for the Services. All prices are in Australian Dollars unless otherwise stated, and inclusive of GST, and you agree that we may charge you GST as set out in the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (“GST Act”). We reserve our right to amend our prices at any time without notice to you. Any concerns regarding payment should be made to us at [email protected]
The Service and its original content, features and functionality (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings) are and will remain the exclusive property of Lisa Carrigg and its licensors.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Wander and Nourish Nutrition. We make no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this Website. When accessing another website independent from Wander and Nourish Nutrition, we have no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to an external web site does not mean that Wander and Nourish Nutrition endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
Access to this Website may be terminated at any time by us without notice. Our disclaimer will nevertheless survive any such termination.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance. Wander and Nourish Nutrition, its affiliates, directors, employees, agents or assigns, to the extent permissible by law, exclude all liability, for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this Website
We comply with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Privacy Act”) and the applicable Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act when handling personal information, together with the Freedom of Information Act 1992 (QLD).
Security of Information
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information. You acknowledge sole reasonability for and assume all risk arising from your use of this Website.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Wander and Nourish Nutrition, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Website in breach of these terms and conditions.
You agree that we are not responsible to you for anything that we may otherwise be responsible for, if it is the result of events beyond our control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, insurrection, riots, terrorism, crime, labour shortages (including lawful and unlawful strikes), embargoes, postal disruption, communication disruption, failure or shortage of infrastructure, shortage of materials, or any other event beyond our control.
In the event that a provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, conflicting with another provision of the Agreement, or otherwise unenforceable, the Agreement will remain in force as though it had been entered into without that unenforceable provision being included in it. If two or more provisions of this Agreement are deemed to conflict with each other’s operation, we shall have the sole right to elect which provision remains in force.
We reserve all rights permitted to us under this Agreement as well as under the provisions of any applicable law. Our non-enforcement of any particular provision or provisions of this Agreement or the any applicable law should not be construed as our waiver of the right to enforce that same provision under the same or different circumstances at any time in the future.
We may amend this Agreement from time to time. When we amend this Agreement, we will update this page and indicate the date that it was last modified or we may email you. You may refuse to agree to the amendments, but if you do, you must immediately cease using our Website and our Service.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in Queensland. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us at [email protected]